Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Use a Number

Hello there and a happy Wednesday to all. 
It's the second week of the challenge with the theme USE A NUMBER at I ♥ Promarkers and so it's time for team B to showcase their cards.


For my card I decided to use one of my fave images from Lily of the Valley which of course I colored with my promarkers. The beautiful and colorful DP were freebies in a magazine and then there's die-cut flowers, ribbon, gems and of course a die-cut glittery pink number for the theme.


We have two sponsors this week which are Letraset, offering a pack of promarkers and Opal Crafts, offering a nice Gbp10 voucher to spend in the store.


I am entering my card in these challenges today:
Crafting for all Seasons 121 - ADD SOME SPARKLE (on the number)
Bunny Zoe's February - THINGS WITH WINGS


btw... half marathon done and dusted! and am so pleased with my timing of 1:58:58, which is an improvement of 4 mins from last year! Considering the awful windy weather and that I was in pain, I couldn't have asked for more.. and also, I'm fine today as well, just not any worse than I was. Have physio appointment tomorrow morning now, so I'm sure it will help me to be better quickly. Here are two pics from the marathon :) I look a bit run down in the last photo.. but well expected ha ha :P


Thank you for looking
xxx


6 comments:

Pamela said...

You look beautiful as always Dora. Well done. 👍And your card is really sweet.

Pam xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your card is so cute Dora!!
I am having a celebration on my blog...please do drop in when you can.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Chrissy said...

Good on you Dora..I'm exhausted just seeing you running..lol..gorgeous sweet card today..very cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora I love this little cutie the image is a treasure the papers and embellishments are so pretty a super make
hugs
lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card and congratulations on your half marathon Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

applejack cards by sue said...

Congratulations, that is such an achievement. I do love your card so much, a lovely image with wonderful shading and embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons. Sue DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...