Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Add A Charm with Crafty Friends

Last Wednesday I was saying that I made me a last minute Halloween costume without sharing any photos and rightly so, I was reprimanded jokingly for this ha ha :) ... Well here they are now...
the first one is with my friends who also were red devils and the second one is with hubby, wearing a costume which I had also made myself, but some time ago. Here we are on our front porch which we decorated for Halloween with bats and ghost and spider streamers and hubby even changed the front light to red :)  There's others stuff but they are not in the photo! Well now for the next Halloween party for next year.. I wonder what I'll be wearing :P


Anyway back for some crafting now and today I'm sharing my DT card for the new challenge that started today at
Crafty Friends 

For this fortnight the theme is to
ADD A CHARM
so we would like to see some charms on your projects.

For my card we were so lucky to get to use an image from our sponsors and I got to use this gorgeous image The Great Bow from Small And Round.

I colored it with my promarkers and then had a lovely time making up my card and adding all the stuff ... two different DPs, die cut, ribbon, lace, pearls, flowers, bow and of course a butterfly charm. I ended up not finding where to put a sentiment ha ha ... but still I think it's good.


We have two sponsors this time, so two lucky winners!
There is Beccy's Place offering 3 digi images or 1 digi set

and also Small and Round by Jerimiah Ketner, offering 5 digi images.

Two sponsors, so two lucky winners and two reasons to join in!

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
Allsorts Challenge 336 - RIBBONS AND BOWS
Crafting with Friends 10 - ANYTHING GOES
Creative Fingers 97 - ANYTHING GOES
 Southern Girls Challenge - TWINE, TAPE or RIBBON
Fussy and Fancy 151 - FLOWERS
Creative Moments 80 - ANYTHING GOES
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES
Crafting from the Heart 84 - ANYTHING GOES


Thank you for looking
xxx













11 comments:

Chrissy said...

AWESOME photos Dora..and a gorgeous card.Love the pretty image, fabulous colouring and yellow would be my favourite colour..

luv CHRISSYxx

Diane Louise J said...

Gorgeous card Dora... love your photos too, looks like you all had a good time.
Hugs
Diane Louise xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What an enchanting image on your card Dora, beautifully coloured and lovely card design. You and hubby make quite the picture too in your fabulous Halloween costumes! Brilliant! Thanks so much for joining in our Ribbon & Twine challenge at Southern Girls. So glad you joined the fun with us and look forward to seeing you back again soon. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

Sandra H said...

Loving your outfit Dora you love like you and your friends had lots of fun..........your card is gorgeous as always and l'm loving that charm too! take care x

Tone K. said...

What a beautiful card ! I love yellow :) Great image and details :)
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy ! :)

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Dora and such fantastic costumes - you are indeed a woman of many talents.

McCrafty's Cards said...

So beautiful Dora, Thank you for joining in with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Jo Rice said...

A gorgeous card , great image and great use of flowers. Such fabulous colour tones too. Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog....Jo. X

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts X

Judy McKay said...

Dora - love the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends this week. Hope to see you back ere again soon. Judy DT

Susan Renshaw said...

Great photos - what a contrast to your pretty card!
Thank you for sharing with Creative Fingers!
Susan
DT for Creative Fingers!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...