Followers

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Stripes

Hello everyone :) I managed to do some blogging this week, participated in a 10K race last Sunday, doing a PB, went for a swim as well .... and so I'm really happy :) Yes Summer is here in Malta and it looks like it's here to stay and I love it. So there goes something else in my to do list he he .. always wanting to do so much in so little time !!!

Anyway, it's Wednesday today, so I have my DT card to share for the new challenge that started today at 

The theme for this week is
STRIPES
I found some really nice striped papers in my collection of paper pads and thought they were perfect to go with this image that I was so lucky to get from our sponsor for this week




I also added some stripy twine and then finished it off with a banner stamp and a sentiment... didn't feel it needed much else as it was so colorful already!  


I am entering my cards in these challenges today.
Pile It On 23 - USE PATTERNED PAPER
Love To Scrap Challenge 31 - MIND YOUR BANNERS

Thank you for looking
xxx


16 comments:

Chrissy said...

It is a fun and colourful card Dora..super image and colouring and love the stripe papers and cute banner.Good on you doing that huge run..I was with you spirit..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

Lovely fresh and bright colours Dora, a really pretty card. Love the pink one below as well, seem to have missed that one.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card love all the detailing Ginny x

Lisa Minckler said...

Well congratulations to you on the 10K! I'm only up to 5K, but I aspire to be as motivated as you someday. That's just wonderful to hear and you got a swim in too. You're definitely making the most of the great weather and it's terrific to see you getting your creative fix too. LOOOVE the paper choices you made and she's so cute. Reminds me of my daughter.
Happy hump day Dora :)
hugs,
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Dora and nicely coloured too! l'd love to swop places with you we are just about to get some warmth and hopefully it will stay for some time ......but doubt it!! x

Creations by Shirl said...

Love all the fun colors on your card...cute image!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

This sure is a HAPPY birthday card. So colorful. The banner and twine sure tops it off. Have a fun and crafty evening.

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Dora. You always use such bright cheerful colours.

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Brilliant card hun live the papers you have used super layout too hugs cheryl xx

Angie said...

Cute card love the image! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/
http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful as always just gorgeous colours too....I have had to close Memories to Keep due to hackers and now my new blog and candy are open...you will need to rejoin again...I have here on your blog too.

aNNie
The Journey is the Start

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Dora this will be a big hit with a young female, the lovely vibrant colours and funky design as well as the lovely image a super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

Gill McCall said...

What a cute funky card. love the bunting. Thanks for joining us in the Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

Love it!! What a great image for a birthday card... and love the bright fun colors too!! Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap!
Hugs,
Cathy DT

Claire Grantham said...

Love your card..I was eyeing up that image last week, its great. Cx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...