Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Songs

Hello everyone and hello also to my new follower. Thanks for the following, hope you enjoy coming back.

Today it's Wednesday and it's when I share my DT Card for the the new challenge at

The theme for this week is
SONGS
It's completely up to you how you interpret this theme but don't forget to use ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AcquaMarkers or Trias on your cards/projects.
For my card this week I have opted to use a free kids' coloring image from the internet, a jungle themed one, as I had thought the song The Lion Sleeps Tonight would be perfect for this theme... and in fact that is why you can't see the lion in my card .. as he is sleeping :P 

I printed the image three times to make it 3D, which of course I colored with my promarkers and then I just embellished it with some of my dies.

The prize for the winner this week are these gorgeous stamps from our sponsor

I am entering my card in these challenges today
Kaboodle Doodles 191 - YOUR SPECIAL DAY
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES
Crafty Catz 200 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Savvy Handmade Cards - MONKEY BUSINESS
Crafts 4 Eternity - ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for looking
xx

19 comments:

Andrea W said...

Super cute card! I love the image and all your fussy-cutting to make it 3-D. Thanks for playing along with my Monkey Business challenge. ~Andrea

Ali said...

Gorgeous but now I have the song in my head lol - "awhim awhey - waooo" - be you are glad you cant hear me!



Debs said...

Awwww this is a fab fun card Dora :o)
Fabulous images and great LO.
Debs xx

ps Thanks for playing along at PTW this week - good luck xx

Rom-a said...

rewelacyjna karteczka, bardzo mi się podoba....

Chrissy said...

I love this card Dora..love the image and colouring and fabulous fussy cutting.Love the dimension..the animals are sooo cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Dora. I love the image and the way you have layered it up looks brilliant
hugs Sue xx

PaperDaisies said...

Such a cute card. Love how you have used decoupage. The result is stunning. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

chrissy xx said...

What a cutie! LOve the little scene you've made Dora..LOving your colours too.
Chrissyxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Dora. I love all those jungle animals - they look fab.
Lorraine x

Jayne said...

Gorgeous Dora, so cute and I love the 3D.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I like the fun animals the colours and the grass.
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Lilian said...

Dora, Thats a lovely card. Love the elephant. Hugs lilian

Fran said...

Great card , thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

Anet's Crafting said...

This is an adorable 1st Birthday card Dora, I love the colour and cute animals.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh how cute Dora. Love this happy card....sure made me smile.

Ime said...

cute card!! love the coloring and the image! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

Sarah said...

I love this adorable card! Great job on the 3D. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! n great idea. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week.
Hugs,
Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...