Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Anything Goes

Hello good morning everyone. I'm back from my holiday to Italy now, arrived late yesterday night. We had a lovely time, weather was very nice and very cold, we were very lucky I think... but I'll be telling you all about my little holiday in another post with some photos as well. For now I have a card for the new challenge at ONE STITCH AT A TIME. The theme again is an easy one this week -  ANYTHING GOES and it's also collab week this week too.

For my card I got to use this cute digi stamp from Reece's Scrap Pieces, which I coloured with my promarkers and then paper pieced her dress as well with some scrap paper I found in my stash.. 
In fact everything I used on this card were scraps or already pre-cut.. in case you haven't noticed I've been trying to use up my stash and scraps as much as possible lately as I want to make room for newer goodies wink wink ;) ... ok so it's not one of my best cards, but the image is so sweet and I am so pleased I used up some of my scraps as well!!

These are the images for this week's Collab Week, so you get all these images free, including the one I used, with any purchase of $7.00.

There are two prizes for the winner this week.
3 promarkers from our sponsor Creative Craft World
and also the mini collab package from our Stitchy Bear Store.
New Stock added Daily!

Thank you for looking today.

... hubby is playing Whitney Houston songs at the moment.
What a sad day .. I cried when I heard the news this morning. That Bobby Brown destroyed her!!



RIP Whitney. Greatest DIVA of all time xxx


14 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a pretty card...
Yes unfortunately it's so sad about Whitney, I'm sure she will be serenading with all her new angel friends. Bless Whitney~

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Dora...and it's so very sad about Whitney...RIP...

big hugs Vicky xx

Marjo said...

Your card is adorable Dora! We too were a little dazed. What a waste and a shame.

xoxo Marjo

pinky said...

Such a pretty little card Dora. very sad about Whitney, what a wasted life. Looking forward to hearing more about your holiday.

Chrissy said...

Very cute card Dora, and good for you using up your scraps...I try to..I do..
Very sad about our diva dying...listened to her myself yesterday.."I have nothing" gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shelby said...

Sweet card Dora! Love how you've done the flower and the embossing is a perfect touch.

Shelby

cheryl said...

oh this is one really gorgeous card Hun just love the image and beautiful detail,too,I too cried when I heard the news too Hun,and you are right he destroyed her,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

CraftyC said...

Hello Dora, glad you enjoyed your holiday and the weather wasnt too bad for you. Back with a beautiful card and so girly to!
Clairexx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Dora,
Welcome home. Glad you had a GRAND time on your trip to Italy. This card is so awesome. I like how you paper-pieced her dress. I was also shocked to hear the sad news about Whitney Houston. She had such a powerful voice and a true DIVA. I'm happy you received my mail too. YAY!!! Hope you like the punches & die cuts. Enjoy. Have a great week.

Bernie said...

This is just to cute! Glad you had a nice get away and are home safe.
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

debby4000 said...

Sweet, adorable card Dora.
luv
Debby

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation and love the colours so cheerful
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Hanneke said...

What a cute card! Love the colors. Great idea to use some pre cut things and scraps. I am also making some room, I am going to a craft fair in 2 weeks and am hoping I'll find some great deals! Hugs, Hanneke

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Cute card Dora, love the embossing and flower, the image is cute too Hugs Julie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...