Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Sparkle

It's only yesterday that I realised how busy I am going to be this week... next Monday kids will be starting school again.. still got loads of things to prepare..... hubby is going to repaint our younger son's bedroom since it still had Mickey Mouse plastered all over and so lots of cleaning.. and on Friday morning I'm off to Amsterdam for the weekend!!! Yikes... not for Amsterdam of course.. I'm looking forward to that :)) .. but for all the things I have to do .. this besides some DT Cards which I still have to do.. really hope I won't have to stay overtime this week as well!

Anyway, I have a really sparkly card today to show you now and it's my DT Card for the new Stamp Fairy Challenge. The theme for this fortnight is SPARKLE. I had immediately thought of Christmas when I saw this theme and so a Christmas Card I did using the cute Barry Winter.

Wasn't sure which photo I liked best, if this one that I took in the sun.. 

.. or this one taken in the shade... so me always finding it difficult to decide kept them both ha ha 

I cut the stars with my Die-Namics die, the sparkly strips are Papermania and the Christmas tree is from Mic Crafts. I coloured my image with my promarkers . Had so much fun making this card ... I do think I got carried away a bit though with the sparkle. There is it all over the edges, on the stars, on the sparkly strips.. 

..  in the snow and on Barry's hat and scarf as well. Still.. I really loved how it turned out. So fun I think.

These are my challenges for today.
Christmas Crafting 3 - CHRISTMAS SPARKLE
Digital Tuesday 128- CELEBRATE THE SEASON (any season)

Thank you for looking today.

Hugs
xx

18 comments:

Heidi said...

Lovely sparkly christmas card dora, love all those die cuts and the wee tree is excellent, will have to keep an eye out for those. hgus heidi x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is 100% cute Dora.
luv
Debby

Christina said...

Woww that is a marvelous card Dora! Love it!
Hugs Kristel

Margreet said...

Lovely sprakled Xmascard, Dora!
xxx Margreet

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Dora :) You can never have too much sparkle especially at Christmas!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Deb said...

Fantastic Dora, your stars and tree are fab and what as sweet winter image
Debs
xxx

Sandra H said...

It's turned out really pretty like your colouring and the glitter also the background papers too:) Sandra H

Amy Johnson said...

Too cute! I love all the sparkle! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Marjorie said...

Awwh!! this is so cute hun, love the stars and Christmas tree...lovely!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Julie said...

Fab card, Dora!! Love the image and your colours and embellies are gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Sara said...

Love all the sparkle!!! Thanks for playing along with Christmas Crafting!

Wishcraft said...

Aww cute card! Love the image and all your sparkle. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x

Morgan said...

Hehe I agonize over my photos too, taking them in different lights and angles, it's amazing how different the colours can come up. You did a fantastic job of capturing the sparkle on your card, thankyou for sharing it with us at Christmas Crafting this month :o)

Debbie said...

Lovely card and so much sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month.
Debbie x

meg said...

Loads of sparkle lovely card thanks for joining Christmas Crafting this month.

Arline said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Crafting challenge this month!x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Dora this is so cute and adorable, awww his little face his lovely, the papers, design and sparkle look great.
hugs
Lorraine x

darcy48 said...

Hi Dora what a fab card hope ypu arekeeping well. Thanks for joining us thius month at Christmas Crafting this month. Arlinex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...