Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

More Butterflies

Hi girls, sorry for being a bad blogger this week. Had some long days at work this week and today a course after work as well...boo for the hours, but yay for the course, really enjoyed it and also goodies to eat as well...yum! 

Have a VERY QUICK and VERY SIMPLE card today!!!  I really wanted to try another butterflies card for the Less Is More Challenge with more white space.... errm really not good with these.... but anyway, I really wanted to try another one.
I was inspired to do my card by this card I received from Kathy for my birthday and so I dug out my four squared stamp which I never used and some butterfly stamps from MS, which I also never used!!! O well I tried...........  

Anyway I got some goodies in my mail this week. These are from Chrissy ..he he we like to send goodies to each other, loved these, thank you Chrissy xxx .. and I also received more goodies which I had ordered, so fun, dies, card candy, stamps ...........


And wow more goodies. I received these TODAY and are the goodies which I won from Debby some time ago. Woo hoo look at those ribbon, they are fabulous, thank you Debby xxx

 

And some exciting news now as well ... I've been spotlighted at Little Miss Muffet challenge this week


with this card..

featured at Flutter By Wednesday 

with this card


and today I found out I also did the Top 3 at Cardmad Fairy Digi Days Challenge!


with this card. Woo hoo so exciting.... love this!!!


So now I'm off to add the badges to my sidebar, and to do some fun blog hopping. ....... don't look at the time........

See you 

xxx




12 comments:

Kathyk said...

I am delighted that you liked my card sufficiently to try the KISS technique, Dora and thank you for crediting me too. Glad it arrived safely AND in time for your birthday!

Enjoy your weekend

Kathyk

Chrissy said...

Aww thanks hun! Glad you liked everything.You are on such a roll..wow! so well deserved.
You must be in love with your postie by now..lol..

I think you have done a great job on your CAS card.Not too much, not too little, just right.

Luv CHRISSYxx

LindaS said...

Congrats with the well deserved spotligt etc.
Sure work does take to much of our time, but I dó like it.
I especially love the card with the pedants and the butterflies are lovely too.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! You really rocked those challenges! Great goodies!

nicolet said...

You have made fantastic cards Dora!!
Hugs Nicolet

cheryl said...

oh many congratulations hun you really deserve it,just love your CAS card hun just perfect,great goodies too hun hugs cherylx

Hannelie said...

your butterfly cards are beautiful!

Lisa Minckler said...

Yeah, yeah, YeAh and YEAH!!! Wow...this is awesome. I'm so happy for you!!! Your card is beautiful with the butterflies and the rest..well, obviously they speak for themselves...wonderful!
Have a great weekend and thank you for sharing this incredible news.
You go girl!! ;)

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats on all your spotlight spots, well deserved x

Love both your cards, especially the 2nd one x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow what a week you have had with your card making news. Love the CAS card, I try & make them, but I can't resist all the embellies..lol

Anonymous said...

love your butterfly stamping.. something different from your usual style..

Woot woot.. you are rocking the crafting world.. so happy for you :D

happy weekend :)

Donna said...

Hi Dora, beautiful butterfly card and such a pretty design! Well done on your recent wins...enjoy playing with your new goodies :) Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...