Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Baby Card

I was really excited today, as today I was meeting my friend from Australia, Sandra who is at the moment on holiday here in Malta with her family!

We got to know each other last year through internet, after I saw one of her cards and asked her about the embellishment on her card. She kindly offered to send me, and then after I mentioned that I was from Malta, she told me that her parents were also Maltese!!! What a small world :) And what a coincidence too, I was going on holiday to Australia that year too... we JUST had to meet! Now we will be meeting again at my place for a day of crafting he he ... I CAN'T WAIT !



And now here is my card for today ... a baby card.

For this card I used Karen's Peek-A-Boo Boy, which I coloured with my promarkers, some beautiful, glittered baby papers from DCWV, and followed this lovely sketch.


I am entering my card in these challenges.. fingers crossed :))
1 - Card Patterns - THE SKETCH
3 - Stamp Challenges - SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE
5 - Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - ANYTHING

... and don't forget to pop by One Stitch At A Time today... 

Really, you have to... 

... there is the Saturday Fun Games going on, where you can win win win .... 

... the theme for tomorrow's challenge ...

... and also, the ANYTHING GOES challenge for this week is still on. If we have another 27 entering we will have 300 entries ... WOW!!! So come on and enter your card if you haven't done so yet!!

Go Go Go ........

Hugs
xxx






12 comments:

Cor* said...

Oh, One day we will meet too Dora!! How fun hey?! Small world for sure, but would't want to paint it! lol
Lovely card with a great take on the sketch. I saw that sketch & it immediately scared me! Way to go!

Margreet said...

great card Dora.......so nice you met Sandra....and crafting together will be much fun....we were on Malta for about 7 years.have fun with Sandra!
xxx Margreet

jackiescrafts said...

What a cute card your colouring is fab
Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

Jackie x

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card,Dora....and how lovely to meet a blogging friend.

EFI said...

Hello Dora! Lovely card!!! It is so nice to meet friends from all over the world! Have a good time with Sandra!

Stephanie said...

Adorable card! I love your background paper.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

How nice to meet a blogging friend! Such a cute card! My Mom just bought me the same adorable paper!

Heather "Hev" said...

I love what you have done here :0 It is fabulous :)

Thank you for joining us this week at Incy Wincy Designs

Would love it if you could come and visit my blog Vanilla Hevn sometime :)

Heather and the DT

Kelly said...

How nice to meet a blorrer friend in real life! CUTE card! That image is adorable, I love what you have done with it!

Carol Ann said...

Love the card Dora he is such a cute little one. Good luck with the GD. Thanks for playing along at CYDA.
Carol Ann xx

Dazie said...

Such a brilliant image I love it!

Thanks for joining our baby theme over at craft your days away this fortnight!
Dazie
x

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, love the image! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...