Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Kitten

Hi, hope you are having... or had a good weekend! It's so sunny and warm here in Malta, and luckily so, as today in Valletta the scouts and guides made their annual St George's parade. It's usually done on the nearest Sunday to April 23rd, but since next Sunday the Pope will be here, it was done today instead. We went of course, as there were my kids parading with their group.

Here are some photos ...





Back home, I finished off this card which I started yesterday...


I coloured the cute kitten with my promarkers, which by the way, is by Sliekje, and I followed this fab sketch here by Melissa.


and I made it for these challenges:

1 - Tuesday Morning Sketches - The SKETCH

2 - I ♥ Promarkers Challenge No 9 - The Theme is ANIMALS...love the new changes in the challenges :)

3 - Paper Cutz Challenge No 36 - To use THREE PATTERNED PAPERS

4 - Allsorts Challenge No 47 - PETALS and PEARLS

5 - Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge No 12 - ANIMAL ANTICS... first time here for me!!!

Well that's all for now as we're going out again, but now we're going to the silent city of Mdina for the Medieval Mdina Festival, being held this weekend.

Hugs
xxx


18 comments:

Sliekje said...

Hi,
you made a lovely card with this stamp :-) Thanks for sharing it with me.
greetings Sliekje and cats

LISA said...

Beautiful card Dora, looks like you had a lovely day for the parade!!
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week xxx

Melissa Craig said...

So sweet! I love it. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

brenda said...

Hi Dora

Great picture, looks like beautiful weather.

And a great card as well, thank you for joining in my Petals and pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Karen said...

Gorgeous card Dora, love the image and your papers are great, nice photos too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Julie said...

It's lovely to see St George's Day being celebrated.
Your card is gorgeous, i like the butterfly papers.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

Jackie Randolph said...

Dora, your card is drop dead gorgeous. Love the beautiful papers and the image is too cute!!
Great take on the sketch, wishing you the best of luck my friend!!

Lorraine said...

That's really lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Unknown said...

A wonderful card Dora, love the cute kitty image and fab papers and LO.

Thanks for joining us for your first time over on Magical Crafts, we do hope you'll join us again for more challenge fun.

Hugs

Joanne xx

WeirdCat said...

Have done a few scout St George's Day marches in the rain so am envious! A beautiful card, glad you like the new way of doing the challenges, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous card, cute image and I love your BPs :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ ProMarkers this week :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Dora. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Crystal said...

What a sweet card ! Makes me want to cuddle with the kitty. The parade looks wonderful , nice weather and a relaxing day for you !

Kelly said...

Oh Dora, this is such a sweet card. Such a cute image and there is no doubt about it, you are the queen of the Promarkers! I am so happy you had good weather for the parade. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

the crafty duck said...

Hi Dora, lovely photos and it looks lovely and warm, its sunny here in the UK but freezing here in the North East!! Your card is fabby, love your kitty kat stamp its gorgeous and your card is really pretty, perfect for our challenge, thanks for playing for the first time at MCFC, hope you play again!! Lots of love Steph

TinaB said...

Stunning card xx

Mummylade said...

Lovely card! I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

Helen Dooley said...

can you send a cup of warmth here? LOL Great card! I love her images! you did a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at PCC this week. Have Fun!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...