Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mother's Day

I was wondering why there were some Mother's Day themed challenges around... I mean Mother's Day is still some months to go ... that is... in Malta .. but not in UK!!! So I thought why not.... good idea to have them ready :)

Here is my card for today, which I am entering in three challenges.

One is the Just Cute Bears Challenge No 7 as the theme is 'Mother's Day' and you need to have a Teddy Bear in your card. I Reaallly don't mind this... in fact I just loove teddy bears :)

Another one is in the Ooh-La-La-Creations Challenge No 49, which is 'ANYTHING GOES' for this week. I usually use stamps or digi images for my cards, and as this time I used a Forever Friends Sticker, I thought this challenge was ideal for my card.

And the last, but not least, is in Crafty Creations Challenge No 58. Here the challenge is 'MAKE YOUR OWN FLOWERS'... yep ... those on my card ... well, I cut them out myself... no machines ... no no.. don't have it anyway !

Here it is, hope you like it.


For the background I used my forever favourite daisy stamp, which this time I used lilac ink and coloured it with lilac watercolours and the papers are from the Papermania range.

Thanks for looking xxx .... and while you're here... did you click on my friend's video... on my sidebar.. on the top?? It only takes a minute or two... come on :)

9 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Dora! It's not Mothers Day here in Spain either but as you say it is in UK. Love your card and you're well prepared now. I love Malta but not been for a few years now. Thanks for sharing your card with us at OLL. Hugs xx

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Dora, thank you for playing along with OLL this time
Beryl x

Annie said...

an adorable teddy card. thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.
hugs, annie x

Wendi said...

Hi Dora and it's not Mothers day here in France either but I'm lucky as my son is in UK and daughter in France so I get 2
And your card is absolutly beautiful I love the backing paper
Thank you so much for joining in at Ooh La La this week I hope we see you again
Wendi

Kat said...

This is lovely. Love that image. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

jenny said...

Pretty card, love your hand-made flowers x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

Unknown said...

Hi,Dora,it's a lovely card that you made here,I love the color and all of it. Tony xox

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is just too cute!! I just rec'd some of the Forever Friends stamps last week and can't wait to ink them up! You're card is awesome, Dora! And your flowers are fabulous!!
hugs!
Sharon

Kelly said...

Awww this is too cute! You know how I love those little bears. Love the flowers and your choice of paper too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...