Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easter Card

Hi, I'm back :) Yes, don't know if I'll be able to make any more posts this week as my son is doing his half yearly exams and I want to stay with him a bit to help him out, so thought I would do this one today....

Of course.. I might have time for more posts... BUT ... not sure about this as I also got the card-making lesson tomorrow which I hold here for some kids. In fact this card here, is the card I prepared also for tomorrow.



As you can see it is quite a simple card, but it's because the kids are aged between 8 and 11, so it has to be fairly easy for them to do. I'm very happy to say that another new girl is joining my group tomorrow :)) !!! This made me so happy!

For this card I used the sketch here at Inktegrity.


I just came across this blog last week ... when I happened to read that they are holding a .... FAIRY HAPPY WEEK!!! Interesting isn't it!!! They are releasing some gorgeous new fairy stamps, and if you comment you can win the fairy stamp! I'm trying ........

Another challenge in which I am entering this card is at Sassy Designs By Susie as this week the theme is EASTER.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs xxx

10 comments:

Victoria said...

super sweet card - love the way you've substituted the stars for punched flowers

Thanks for joining in at Die Cut Dreams this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Kelly said...

This is such a cute card Dora! Your kids will love making it. Love the background paper and the flowers are so sweet. Good luck to you son taking his exams...I'm sure he'll do great, he's got your support to see him through!

Diane (djuseless) said...

What a cute Easter card! I love the doodling along the edges too! Thanks for playing along with Inktegrity's Hump Day Inspiration!

Jackie Randolph said...

Dora, this adorable and I am sure your kids will have a blast creating a card with the sketch. Love your flowers and the dots along the scalloped mat.
Thanks for joining us at Inktegrity's Hump Day Inspirations. Hope to see you this week too.

Hugs

Tracy said...

Cute card, thanks for joining Susie's sassy challenge, good luck.
Happy crafing
tracy x

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Hi!
That is an adorable Easter card. :)
Thanks for asking to join Tiddly Inks. Please visit the page
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/tiddlyinksdigitals and then request to join and I will approve it. :)
see you there.
Christy

A Consuming Passion said...

Hi Dora, thanks for your visit to my blog.....now I've had a chance to check out yours!!!!
You've got so many beautiful cards here - love your style vry much. I'll be back.

SallyB said...

Hi there...A double whammy for me as I make cards for Wild Rose Studio. A lovely card! Thanks for joining in with Susie's Sassy Challenge!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dora, what a sweet card. Love the cute image and the layout is perfect. Gorgeous papers and colour scheme. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x
ps good luck to your son in his exams :)

Cheryl said...

Ohhhh so adorable,love your cute little image and fabulous colours!!! Good luck to your son and I hope you got your freebies!!
Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...