Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A little break

Weee :) ... nearly ready.. that is from the housework :\

So now I'm having a little break to have a look at what's new on my fave sites here, while having some lunch and then I'm hoping to do a card for my hubby's aunt who is a nun in an old people's home. We didn't have much contact previously, but my mother, unfortunately, has had to move here and so now that I'm seeing her more often I just happened to hear her say that it was her birthday tomorrow.

Any occasion is a good excuse to make a card :) and of course, if I combine it with a challenge, it's even much better ... cos I've noticed that I do get more comments when I enter a card in a challenge and I do love comments ... unfortunately.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...