Followers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Celebrity Challenge Card

Today... finally ... I got the JANUARY issue of the Quick Cards magazine!!! Thank God I subscribed, because I couldn't take this any longer, this waiting, so hopefully I will start getting it on time now!

So .. as I was flipping the pages... what did I see? ... My card :))) That's right!!! I had taken part in the Celebrity Challenge on Craft Bubble and was a runner-up. I won some lovely stuff too .. here are the pics :)


The mag.

Page 15 of the magazine.. my card down in the bottom left hand corner.

THE Card!!

ME with my prize!


. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for your nice comments. You can download the paper for free from here

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! What a fabulous card, I can see why you were a winner! I just LOVE your choice of paper and layout. The picture of Britains's Got Talent is totally awesome. What a nice collection of goodies for your prize. I'm sure you will have fun them. I haven't had a chance to respond to your email but will later in the day. With the time difference it probably won't be until you are sleeping though. Have a great weekend!

Sandi said...

Wow! I love your website and congratulations on winning the magazine competition, I will definitely buy this issue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...